Welcome to WCA Athletics for 2022-23
August 22 - October 28, 2022
September 13 - November 10, 2022
Late November 2022 - Late February 2023
Early March - Early May 2023
First Training Day is Monday, March 27, 2023
Year-round Sport begins in Late September
If you are interested in playing a competitive sport at WCA, you need to complete
a 2022-23 WCA Athletic Packet and have it on file with the nurse's office before participating.
Athletic Packets are available in the WCA office.
WCA plays in the Inland Valley Interscholastic Athletic Association (IVIAA)
Calvary Murrieta (Murrieta)
Linfield Christian (Temecula)
Rancho Community Christian (Temecula)
Santa Rosa Academy (Menifee)
St. Jeanne de Lestonnac (Temecula)
Sycamore Academy (Wildomar)
Temecula Charter (Temecula)
Temecula Prep (Temecula)
Van Avery Prep (Temecula)
Western Center Academy (Hemet)
- Parents are responsible to get their children to and from practices and games.
- Cross Country and Track & Field are our only no-cut sports.
- All athletes who regularly attend training will be a member of WCA's XC and or T&F Teams.
- All other athletic teams hold tryouts and cut rosters down to an appropriate number of athletes.
- In order to tryout / participate in any WCA sport, each athlete needs to have a completed Athletic Packet on file with the WCA nurse.
- One Athletic Packets is valid for all sports throughout the 2022-23 school year.
For more information, please contact Chris Read at [email protected]