Academics » Counseling


Use the link below to sign in to see Mrs. Arave (this is only to be used when you are in the office).
  • We have an electronic request for transcripts. 
  • Transcript requests can take up to 48 hours to process. 
  • Please do not wait until the last minute to request your transcripts to be sent to colleges.
If you need to send your official transcripts,
please click the link below to complete the form.
If you have questions about your request, please contact our registrar:
Meghan Reynoso at
Western Center Counseling
If you would like to see Mrs. Arave, please click the link below to fill out a request to see her.
 She will call you to the counseling office or reply via email.
WCA Student-Athletes
If you are planning on playing a sport at one of the HUSD high schools,
you must complete the form below to get enrolled in the sports study class.
Failure to notify Mrs. Arave may result in you NOT earning credit for the sport. 
Click the link to complete the form. Please check your email so you know you have been enrolled. 
What to Expect When You are Expecting a...Senior 
Financial Aid Lesson

A-G Information

UCOP A-G Guide:
A-G Guide

Community Service

How to Navigate your Canvas Portal
Need to know how to access your courses in Canvas? 
Watch these quick videos to learn how to navigate canvas.